Model HOA is seeking a full-time detail-oriented and organized Homeowners Association (HOA) Property Management Associate to provide exceptional customer service for our portfolio of HOAs. This person will be the first point of contact for homeowner inquiries and issues via the phone and our ticketing system. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, remains calm during tense interactions, and is fun to work with. Opportunity to advance and expand responsibilities over time in a fast-growing company.
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Answer phone calls and emails from residents and vendors, providing excellent customer service and resolving inquiries and concerns.
- Manage the ticketing system to intake owner issues, communicate status, document next steps, and follow-through with necessary parties until ticket is closed.
- Assist with managing the maintenance requests, including scheduling repairs and maintenance services, and tracking the status of work orders.
- Manage the communities digital records and documentation.
- Provide support for property management tasks.
- Assist with managing the community's insurance policies and other documentation.
- Retrieve and sort mail.
- Coordinate with accounting and property management teams.
- Keep all administrative aspects of the office and company running smoothly.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in office administration or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to interact with residents, vendors, and team members in a professional manner.
- Positive attitude and fun to work with! Able to keep your cool in heated situations, including handling difficult owners.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage priorities.
- Proficient in the use of computer software for record-keeping and reporting, such as Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Knowledge of property management practices and procedures, including HOA governance, finances, and maintenance preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.