PARK CITY BIKE AND DEMO
1500 Kearns Blvd.
Park City UT 84060
POSITION: Assistant Store Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Park City Bike and Demo is looking for a full-time Assistant Store Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to our General Manager, the Assistant Store Manager’s primary responsibility will be leading our team of sales and rental associates in providing best in community service.
The shop is full service and offers high end bicycles and accessories from brands like Rocky Mountain, Ibis, Devinci, Argon 18, POC and Ion.
We’re located in the heart of Park City and have amazing access to +400 miles of amazing single track right from our front door.
Our goal is to be the local communities favorite full-service bike shop and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
- Coordinate with general manager on shop objectives and monthly targets
- Maintain sales floor and merchandising protocols amongst team
- Create a strong culture amongst team based on clear targets and KPIs
- Manage and maintain shop systems and processes
- Oversee rental and demo bookings ensuring all customer resrvations are fulfilled successfully
- Support GM in sales tracking, merchandising, inventory management, and service bookings
- Support GM in developing local marketing programs including advertising, ambassador programs, group rides and clinics
- +1-3 year retail experience with hands-on responsibilities
- A commitment to providing great customer service and delivering on our goal of being the communities favorite bike shop
- Experience with POS software preferred but not required
- A passion for all things bicycles
- Competitive base hourly ($20-$24/hour) plus the ability for bonus based on sales
- Employee store discount
- Lunch time bike rides
Park City Bike and Demo is a full service bicycle shop offering sales, service, rental and demo programs. We work with some of the best bike brands in the industry such as Rocky Mountain, Ibis, Ventum, and Argon 18.
We've operated in Park City for over 6 years and have recently had new ownership. We are conveniently located in the heart of Park City with easy access to our 400+ miles of single track trails.
Our goal is to be the communities favorite bike shop by offering best in community service for our fellow riders.