EMG is looking for dependable individuals to fill our Housekeeping / Porter positions at Slopeside Village. The housekeepers and porters role is to ensure the overall cleanliness of the community in common areas, exterior, hallways, stairwells and inside units.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrating exemplary communication, professionalism, confidentiality and leading by example while providing exceptional customer service.
• Adheres to and assists in Fair Housing guidelines.
• Communicates, informs, and reports to Property Manager and the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Responsible for general building cleanliness, curb appeal, landscaping upkeep and repair.
• Painting and graffiti removal.
• Required to pick up garbage, debris, and cleaning duties where and when needed.
• Remove all debris from curb lines daily or more often if needed.
• Moving dumpsters into appropriate location via golf car or other motorized machinery may be needed.
• Power washing buildings, parking lots, awnings, BBQ areas, dumpster enclosures, etc. as needed.
• Snow removal and ice prevention is required seasonally and may be necessary after hours.
• Window cleaning as directed.
• Delivering notices as needed.
• Reporting any deficiencies on property that may cause injury or harm.
• Be mindful of time management for self and property needs while prioritizing the needs of the community.
• Assists with resident retention programs and community events.
• Maintain healthy relationships with residents, vendors, and the EMG team.
• Securing or locking doors as needed including periodically and throughout each day and the close of a shift/work review of doors specifically holding property or inventory belonging to owner, residents, office area, or employees.
• All other duties as assigned by Superiors.
EMG (Evergreene Management Group) manages many residential units that are comprised of market rate, affordable Section 42, mixed use properties, new market tax credit, HUD financed properties, student housing communities, and over 135,000 square feet of commercial space in Utah and New Mexico. We are always looking for the best people to represent our company while being a part of our management and maintenance teams.