*This position is eligible for a $600 signing bonus ($300 paid to you after your 60th day of employment and the remaining $300 paid to you after 90th day of employment).
Tucked away in the Wasatch Mountains, you will discover Hyatt Centric Park City. Your convenient base camp for alpine adventure, no matter the season. At Hyatt, we are a company that was built by family. It’s a workplace where coworkers become friends. Care is at the heart of our business, and it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands. We are happy you have interest in joining our team!
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. If you have previous cleaning or related experience this is the opportunity for you! Be a part of our amazing team today!
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Full-Time colleagues become beligible for health benefits at 30 days!
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Complimentary colleague meals
- Complimentary parking
- Discounted ski pass (reimbursement to take place at conclusion of season)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement!
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Previous cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- Flexible availability including holidays, weekends, morning and evening shifts