Summit Sotheby's International Realty is a fast-paced, innovative real estate company specializing in selling spectacular properties throughout Utah. We are seeking a full-time Accounting Administrator to join our team.
This is a full-time position and will be based out of Salt Lake City.
- Assist in the process of daily closings of real estate transactions.
- Process and apply daily ACH payments.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process of daily wire deposits and managing of trust account.
- Process refund of deposits through accounting software.
- Answer questions and inquiries about office bill accounts and statements.
- Manage electronic real estate documents.
- Process of monthly audits.
- Review all vendor invoices for appropriate coding.
- Manage all data entry for real estate transactions.
- Process company credit card reconciliations and employee reimbursements.
- Reliable, punctual, and professional
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Able to meet deadlines and take initiative
- High capacity learner
- Willing to perform in a dynamic environment
- Resourceful and independent in solving problems
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Real estate experience required
If you want to be a part of an innovative, motivated, hard-working, talent infused team, we want to talk to you.