What you’ll be doing: We are currently searching for a motivated and hard-working real estate assistant ready to grow with the company. Your duties will range from going to job sites, to helping with accounting work.
You will be responsible for…
· Keeping track of invoices/receipts for different projects we are working on
· Organizing different project timelines
· Working with the team to give updates on each project, while keeping up to date on what stage the workers in the field are on.
· Having QuickBooks up to date and working with our head accountant with any extra work
· Consistent communication with the team including weekly meetings (virtual or in person, will depend on the week)
· Staying flexible because exact duties will fluctuate as we grow
What we need from you
· Working in the office to start but being able to work from home once you get a grasp on everything. Office is in Old Town.
· Weekend and evening work is not always necessary, but may be at times
What skills and experience is needed
· Detail oriented with proven organizational skills
· Teamwork and adaptability are keys to this position
· College degree, ideally with a focus on business and/or accounting
· 1-2 years of basic accounting/QuickBooks skills
· Ideally an understanding of real estate
· Great communication and teamwork background
· Proficient in Microsoft office/technology
Real Estate Development Company. We manage, build and develop residential and commercial properties