Production Artist/Graphic Designer
We're a successful, innovative, and incredibly fun group of creatives that support Utah's most dynamic real estate brokerage. We are on the hunt for a new face (read: graphic designer/production artist) to join our growing team of 20 creative unicorns based in Park City.
1. You're an adobe creative cloud guru who knows InDesign through and through.
2. Whether it's production art or a day of ordering print marketing, you're able to wear multiple hats.
3. Crop, bleed, color profiles, and print-ready are major parts of your vocabulary.
4. You're a team player who is committed to the greater good of your peers.
5. Your attention to detail is just as sharp as your creative cloud skill set.
6. You're hungry to learn, grow, and are motivated by the opportunity for advancement.
7. You're eager to build a stronger portfolio with ads, brochures, booklets, direct mail and magazines
We're the local affiliate to a global brand whose name is synonymous for unparalleled experience and customer service. We represent homes of all price points in all corners of the state. Our team is tight-knit and our goals are off the charts. We believe in pushing the envelope and think each day is an opportunity to redefine the real estate industry.
About the Job:
Summit Sotheby's International Realty (SSIR) is Utah's only brokerage with an in-house advertising agency. Our team has an immediate opening for a production artist/graphic designer who understands template creation and use, from-scratch design, digital vs print use, and who is committed to being the ultimate team player. Based in Park City and Salt Lake City, Monday through Friday, the production artist position is mid-level with a salary range based on experience. The position is available immediately.
Attach your resume, let us know your salary requirements (note this is a mid-level position), and provide us a digital portfolio link. Resumes without portfolio links and salary history will be ignored. Candidate must be available to work Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30 pm