Summit Sotheby's International Realty is Utah's leading real estate brokerage providing clients at all price points a luxury real estate experience. Our globally recognized in-house advertising agency is growing and is on the hunt for a Marketing Director of Developments to join the award-winning creative team.
1. You're a natural leader who can use both sides of your brain.
2. You have experience in working in new construction, developments or real estate.
3. You're an adobe creative cloud guru who knows InDesign through and through.
4. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to shift your focus and skills quickly.
5. You're a visionary who gets excited at the opportunity to strategize on branding, copy, design, and marketing campaigns.
6. You understand budgets, both how to manage and create them.
7. You're a team player who leaves the drama at the door and works hard for the greater good of your peers.
8. You're able to take a project from spreadsheet to concept, concept to execution, and then execution to reporting.
We're the local affiliate to a global brand whose name is synonymous for unparalleled experience and customer service. We represent homes of all price points in all corners of the state. Our team is tight-knit and our goals are off the charts. We believe in pushing the envelope and think each day is an opportunity to redefine the real estate industry and our results continue to break records both locally, regionally and nationally.
Summit Sotheby's International Realty (SSIR) is Utah's only brokerage with an in-house advertising agency. Our team has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director of Developments to collaborate with developers, sales associates, creative staff, VP of Marketing, and VP of Developments and lead the marketing initiatives for Utah's new construction communities. Based in Park City and Salt Lake City, Monday through Friday, the Marketing Director of Developments is a management position with a salary range based on experience. The position is available immediately.
Attach your resume, let us know your salary requirements (note the position is a manager/supervisor), and provide us a digital portfolio link. Resumes without portfolio links and salary history will be ignored. Candidate must be available to work Monday-Friday 8:30 to 5:30 pm.