Summit Sotheby's International Realty has an immediate opening for a Videographer to join the creative services team.
You're an innovative and driven shooter/editor who dreams of seeing your work on display all around the world. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love collaborating with a creative director, and aren't intimidated by a large range of projects. You geek out to all things camera systems and know the best tools (lighting, mics/audio, rigs, lenses, etc) for any shooting scenario.
We're locally owned and operated but have the power of an international brand. We're, successful, cutting edge, and wildly creative. We're a luxury real estate brokerage with a full-service in-house creative agency that's all about showcasing the ultimate Utah lifestyle. We love to work hard and our environment is one of positivity, growth opportunities, and creative teamwork.
1. Relentlessly creative with an excitement to show off your shooting and editing skills.
2. Working knowledge on camera systems (we shoot on canon cinema cameras), accessories, lighting, and sound equipment.
3. Experience in Adobe Premiere (bonus points awarded for knowledge in other Adobe creative suite programs).
4. A demo reel and work samples that show a wide variety of projects.
5. Top-notch written and verbal skills with strong attention to detail.
6. Team player that thrives in both working with a creative director or alone with little supervision.
7. Equal parts innovative and deadline-focused.
8. Willing to go above and beyond on all projects regardless of scope of work.
9. Desire to learn from peers and leaders and grow into additional opportunities within the videography department.
Candidate must be available to work in Salt Lake AND Park City Monday-Friday. This job is not available for remote work. Position is full-time with benefits. Please include a link to demo reel/work samples and include salary requirements/history with application and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Park City or Salt Lake City
Minimum Required experience:
Videographer/Editor: 1-2 years