Made in Park City, a Park City company selling locally made products and gifts from local brands, entrepreneurs, and artisans is hiring for a Local Sales Specialist. Made in Park City is here to provide one concise location to find local goods and artisans, to tell the story of each, and to provide a service of convenience for ordering local products and sending gifts.
The Local Sales Specialist is responsible for selling Made in Park City’s artisan products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through both calls and in-person meetings/presentations, and providing customers with excellent customer service in order to increase Made in Park City's local reach. You'll serve as the main point of contact for high volume/group sales clients including local hotels, property & vacation rental managers, realtors, event planners, and more in the greater Park City area.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Represent and create an awareness of the Made in Park City brand within the community to promote what MIPC has to offer to visitors and locals.
2. Actively pursue new business for Made in Park City and identify opportunities to acquire new leads, which includes making cold calls, attending in-person events, and delivering effective presentations to large and small groups.
3. Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
4. Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
5. Establish and maintain trust and rapport with clients through appropriate coordination of new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business.
6. Serve as the primary point-of-contact for existing customers and coordinate with internal and/or external constituencies to obtain price estimates, generate bids, resolve complaints, or perform other similar duties.
7. Ensure customer satisfaction.
8. Utilize databases to track customers, work with fellow employees to fulfill group orders, generate invoices, and/or input other relevant data.
9. Identify opportunities to enhance gift packages and offerings.
10. Assist with the development of sales plans, policies, and procedures; assist with efforts to market and promote services, packages, and offerings.
11. Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
12. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills
1. Passion for Summit and Wasatch County communities and supporting local businesses.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
3. Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
4. Knowledge of sales principles, strategies, and techniques.
5. Ability to use independent judgment to analyze and resolve problems.
6. Highly self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
7. Ability to deliver effective presentations to large and small audiences.
8. Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
10. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in the local community.
This is a work from home position that requires travel to visit local clients at their places of business. For more information about this immediate part-time or full-time position and its compensation, please reach out to Abby at email@example.com.