Plenty is looking for a part-time Content Marketer to help us package, syndicate, and promote our library of content and services!
The primary objective of the content marketer is to grow awareness and generate leads through content. Our aim is to reach conscious leaders and executives seeking to add purpose to their life and work. You'll help us do that by creating meaningful content, syndicating what we’ve already developed, and helping to host educational opportunities such as webinars. From those opportunities you will create and then repurpose content for the broader audience. Our clients span the for-profit, B-Corp, and non-profit sectors so it’s important our voice and offerings reach these audiences.
The great news is that we have a large and growing library of content. We need your help in getting it out to the world. Your role would specifically focus on syndicating it, packaging it, and distributing it in the right channels.
A successful candidate will be conscious, self-aware, intrinsically motivated, data-driven, an excellent communicator and writer, able to plan ahead, and comfortable working to drive the content strategy forward. While we all work as part of a supportive team, this role will require some independence and confidence to push forward with your vision. Success will be measured by the ability to grow an engaged community, generate leads, and grow awareness of Plenty. Experience with Hubspot a plus.
This is a part-time role. You will report directly to the two principals of Plenty, working closely with the Manager of Experience. Freelancers are welcomed and encouraged. We’d like to start at 10-20 hours per week. Location is flexible, but a U.S. time-zone is preferred Compensation will adjust based on experience. We're eager to hear what you need.
- Overall, help drive consistent leads for our services.
- Create and manage our content calendar, working ahead by several weeks or months.
- Package and repurpose content from podcast, engagements, videos, interviews, speeches, webinars, etc. for our blog, ads, campaigns, our website, and outreach.
- Create campaign strategies for our conscious leadership and purpose-driven strategy services.
- Promoting our podcast, Plenty For Everyone.
- Serving as a thought-partner for online course development and tools.
- Work closely with the principals of Plenty to identify new ideas for content based on conversations they are having and what they are seeing across the industry – then helping us link those ideas that campaigns that close.
- Create content that is consistent with the presence, voice and brand of Plenty.
- Report on key metrics with actionable insights and takeaways.
- Help manage Plenty’s presence on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Advise on our current Google and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Stay up to date on relevant industry trends and best practices.
- As our organization grows, you will work cross-functionally with designers, sales leaders, analytics, and operations teammates on marketing strategy.
- Support Plenty in fostering our community of clients and past graduates through email and private social media groups.
We want to hear from you! Please submit:
- Your resume;
- Three samples of work; and
- Any initial ideas of where you would start.
Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to growing together!