Do you have standout management experience in the food service industry? Are you currently a Store Manager/Team Lead in the food service industry, but think you are being underutilized? Are you looking for the opportunity to become an integral part of Store Management and need the opportunity to prove your skills? If so, we may have the opportunity you've been looking for!
Job Summary: The Sushi Team Leader supervises and runs the Genji location within Whole Foods Market. The Sushi Team Leader is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the location to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. This individual will assume complete responsibility of store operations within Whole Foods Market, including the following:
Pay Range: $20-$25/hr
On Demand Pay! We offer on-demand pay through Ceridian Dayforce Wallet, employees can access their pay as soon as it is earned, without waiting for their standard payday
Location: 6598 N Landmark Dr. Park City, UT 84098
How to Apply: Reply to this ad or email your resume to this ad by clicking “reply”. Include original subject with location in the subject line.
Benefits: We offer full-time benefits, bonuses, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and career growth.
· Driving sales through excellent operations and marketing execution
· Controlling profit and loss
· Inventory management
· Business analysis
· Providing and teaching superior customer service
· Training and developing the team
· Coaching and evaluating employees
· Recruiting and leading team members
· Creating team schedules
· Contribute as an active team participant
· Minimum one (1) year of restaurant or similar leadership experience.
· Must be a motivational leader with the ability to supervise, develop professionals.
· Must have strong experience in hiring store employees, delegating assignments, hands-on training, monitoring and evaluating performance, and initiating corrective and disciplinary actions.
· Strong Microsoft Office and computer knowledge is required.
· Able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
· Excellent communication skills
· Quick learner
· Results driven
· Desire for personal and professional growth
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This role is a part of Hana Group North America, a division of Hana Group, the global leader in Sushi and Japanese-inspired cuisine sold in grocers and commerce marketplaces. We collaborate with leading grocery retailers (primarily in the US) to sell Sushi and other Japanese-inspired cuisine under the brands Genji and Mai Sushi. We are committed to providing healthy, delicious, affordable cuisine and pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and sustainability practices.